accountantFull time Dubai Jobs posted 7 months ago
The Accountant will be assisting the accounts team in all financial and commercial aspects,
including but not limited to posting and reporting daily transactions, ensuring compliance with the
standard policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive, record, and maintain daily transactions.
• Prepare and manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable
through cash/banks/cheque/voucher in a timely manner.
• Reconciliation of accounts, fixings, and vouchers to ensure ‘Zero Error Transactions’.
• Work along with the team for maintaining a well-organized and accurate accounting function.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
• Educational Qualification Required: Post-Graduation in Accounting/Finance.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounts/Finance. (Experience in Bullion/Gold industry is an
• Good knowledge in accounting software & MS Excel, proficiency in analyzing a huge volume of data.
• Good communication and presentation skills. (Language: English, Arabic will be an added
• Available on short notice
please email me your CV with the subject line “Accountant” at given email address
Send CV on given email address or thorough “Apply for this Job” Button