Assistant Food and Beverage ManagerFull time Abu Dhabi Jobs posted 6 days ago
We are looking for Assistant food and beverage managers for our hotels in Abu Dhabi that assist with the management and daily operations of all food and beverage protocols. They have working experience in restaurant and food service establishments, reporting directly to the food and beverage manager, bar manager, and dining room manager. They work all shifts during weekdays and weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assign work tasks to restaurant and kitchen staff.
Assist managers with work schedules, payroll, and staff training duties.
Monitor and document staff attendance, communicating with the food and beverage manager regarding which staff members are not meeting attendance requirements.
Ensure that staff members follow server standards and restaurant protocols.
Ensure that all staff members follow health code and sanitation practices.
Check food and beverage orders to verify they are prepared and served within company standards.
Greet customers and check that they are enjoying their experience. They also manage customer complaints and rectify customer problems.
Provide aid to all server and kitchen staff as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Leaders who supervise other staff members
- To interact with customers regularly, greeting them and addressing their complaints
- To assist in the day-to-day logistics of food service and to increase productivity and reduce costs
- To relay information to managers and staff, provide training, and interact with customers
- To solve customer complaints and provide aid to staff members
- May collect money on customer checks, deduct items from bill totals, and help servers divide up their tips
***DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.