Brand ManagerFull time Dubai Jobs posted 9 months ago
We are looking for a highly experienced Brand Manager, specializing in buying, pricing and stock management to lead our Ralph Lauren merchandising team.
· Prepare pre-buying strategy for all stores/wholesale/digital/e commerce by country based on sell out, actual stock, planned new openings, etc.
· Present buying budget to the General Manager.
· Attend buying sessions and place orders to suppliers as per budget and forecast, taking lead-time into consideration.
· Negotiate prices with suppliers to retain maximum gross margins and remain competitive in the market.
· Analyse stock and ensure that dormancy is kept to a minimum.
· Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
· Lead and manage a team of 3 merchandisers.
· Monitor competition in each region through market surveys, pricing analysis, product comparisons.
The ideal candidate:
· University degree, preferably in Business Administration or Merchandising/Buying
· Minimum of 5 years in a similar role.
· Must have buying experience in fashion.
For all applicants, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: ‘’Brand Manager’’
Interested candidates Send CV on given email address
Visit Also : Jobs in UAE | Jobs in Dubai
For all other jobs visit : Trendy Career
We are conducting 2 hour Free online class on
It doesn’t matter you are from which field, either you are Accountant, Finance Professional, Civil engineer, Graphic designer or even if you don’t have any skill still you can make money by sitting at home.
You just need a laptop and you have to give daily time.
We will conduct this training online on our Youtube channel live https://lnkd.in/eQPGG7v
Subscribe to our Youtube channel and hit the bell icon so you receive notification once we are live.