Corporate Account ManagerFull time Dubai Jobs posted 2 weeks ago
Our company team is looking for a Corporate account managers in Dubai office that build relationships with corporate clients to drive revenue growth and gain market share for their companies. This role requires familiarity with sales tactics such as cold calling and prospecting to identify and attract high-value clients. Candidates also need excellent relationship-building skills to maintain excellent client relationships and build value for both their companies and the clients whose accounts and portfolios they manage.
Candidates play a key role in helping their clients achieve revenue goals through active account management. They should be able to identify opportunities for business development, expansion, and strategic growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
To oversee client portfolios and maintain their financial success and budgets.
Work with clients to understand their financial goals, needs, and pin points, and manage their portfolios to drive growth and ensure stability. They may identify opportunities to increase profitability, benefitting both the account manager’s organization and the corporate client.
Use a variety of sales techniques and strategies, often working with sales teams to attract and retain new clients.
Use prospecting and cold calls to approach potential clients and take direct meetings with corporate representatives to explain how the account manager’s company can help them achieve their revenue goals.
Provide advice and guidance to clients regarding business development opportunities and areas for strategic growth.
Recommend new markets, may prepare reports and projections to guide client decision-making.
Build and maintain positive relationships with high-value clients by responding to client needs and resolving issues. Use a client relationship management (CRM) tool to monitor client relationships and manage data related to these clients. They may also meet with clients periodically to assess their account performance and identify opportunities to enhance revenue and market share.
Attends company’s event to meet potential new clients, leverages relationships to build client value, and maintains a network of professionals and corporate decision-makers..
Skills and Qualifications
Drive revenue growth through strategic relationships with high-value clients.
Have at least a bachelor’s degree, sales experience, and the following skills:
- Should be experienced salespeople and need a high level of familiarity with sales strategies to attract and retain corporate accounts
- Experience with building and maintaining lasting relationships with a wide range of clients. Should be responsive and accessible to maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Should also be skilled negotiators, able to develop contracts and agreements that drive profitability while providing a benefit to their clients
- Work closely with sales teams and other professionals, so they should be able to effectively collaborate and coordinate with these teams
- Requires excellent analytical skills to evaluate client accounts and make recommendations to drive profitability and gain market share
- Need to effectively communicate and network with other professionals through phone calls, emails, and industry events
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted if you have not heard from us within 15 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.