Customer Service AdministratorFull time Dubai Jobs posted 3 weeks ago
We are presently looking for a Customer service administrators in our Dubai branch to provide assistance and support to customers for a range. This job involves taking orders, responding to inquiries or complaints, and providing alternative suggestions to products that may be out of stock or unsuitable for the customer. This job will be full time, can sometimes be based on shift work, and may require evening or weekend hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
Deal with customers directly by answering phone calls and emails. They need to think quickly and creatively in these interactions to provide a good brand image and great customer service.
Receive orders via phone, email, or post, which they respond to and process accordingly. It’s important that orders are processed on time and to schedule so that customers know when they’ll receive their order.
If a customer has an issue with a product or their order, customer service administrators handle it in a professional and polite manner. Strong customer service skills are vital to this part of the role.
Promote discounts and sales in order to reach sales targets. They’re briefed on these targets on a regular basis and educate themselves on the unique selling points of a product in order to effectively promote it to customers.
Work towards goals and budgets set on a yearly, quarterly, or monthly basis while adhering to company policies
Skills and Qualifications
Should have a customer-focused mindset and excellent communication skills.
They must be proactive, able to take initiative, and comfortable talking on the phone.
Require a high school diploma as well as the following skills:
- Spend a lot of their day talking and communicating with customers, so remaining professional and friendly at all times is crucial
- Involves working with colleagues towards shared company and team goals, so customer service administrators must work well with people from all walks of life
- Should be strong communicators, as they need to provide a consistently great experience for customers
- Selling is a key part of a customer service administrator’s role, since they promote certain products and push discounts to hit targets
- Need good decision-making and problem-solving abilities to respond to complaints and questions and to think quickly during customer interactions
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted if you have not heard from us within 15 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.