Front Desk AdministratorFull time Abu Dhabi Jobs posted 1 week ago
Our Team of hotels and resorts in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for a Front Desk Administrator to provide essential services that keep operations running smoothly. The selected candidate work full time – usually operating from a chair behind a main desk – hours vary based on the needs of the employer and can include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities
Greet and Guide Guests
Help with Security
Facilitate Sales and Payment
Perform Clerical Tasks
Skills and Qualifications
- Phones ringing, people waiting for help at the desk, requests from staff members – front desk administrators juggle it all with grace
- Listen carefully to their needs and act accordingly
- Only trustworthy individuals who respect the confidentiality of others need apply, especially in healthcare settings where personal and sensitive information abound
- Scheduling appointments, booking reservations, recording payments, checking insurance coverage, and entering guest information
- Tend to work with minimal supervision and are trusted to prioritize and complete tasks on their own
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted if you have not heard from us within 15 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.