Front Office ExecutiveFull time Dubai Jobs posted 2 weeks ago
We are currently looking for a Front Office Executive for well reputed hotels in Dubai to make a positive impression on guests and keep operations flowing. Hours tend to be full-time, and most tasks are performed while sitting down. Schedules vary considerably based on when the facility is open and can include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities
Greet everyone who enters. This action sets up a positive interaction that reflects well on the employer.
Direct people where to go. At a hotel, for example, this could involve checking people into the computer system, explaining particulars about the room and amenities, answering questions about food service or local transportation, and calling for assistance with luggage
Take care of incoming calls. They provide basic information, such as hours of operation or directions to the place, and direct other inquiries to the appropriate staff member.
Well-stationed to be “eyes and ears” at the facility. They keep tabs on who is coming and going and report anything suspicious.
May be called upon to perform routine clerical and administrative jobs, such as sorting mail, filing, entering data, and signing for packages.
May total bills for guests and process payment by running a credit card or verifying a check.
Try to build excitement and convey information.
Skills and Qualifications
Need to be good representatives of their organization. They must possess a friendly and upbeat demeanor, dress professionally, and act courteously.
– patience, listening, and communicating are all people skills a front office executive must tap into while assisting guests
– making the needs of patrons the top priority and working to make their interaction with your company pleasant
– handling phones, dealing with visitors, and responding to staff requests requires the ability to juggle a variety of things at the same time
– being able to follow procedures in the way the employer wants keeps the visitor experience consistent and in line with the company’s image
– privy to personal or sensitive information, especially in healthcare settings, front office execs need to be trustworthy and respect confidentiality
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted if you have not heard from us within 15 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.