Hotel AccountantFull time Dubai Jobs posted 1 week ago
We are looking for a Hotel accountants in Dubai hotels and restaurants to oversee hotel budgets, staff payroll, and overall finances. This skilled position is ideal for candidates who enjoy accounting and customer service. They are detail-oriented employees and work with a high ethical standard. They also get to enjoy the perks of working at a hotel without working the nontraditional hours that other staff often experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
To monitor and manage the hotel’s overall budget. This is a broad responsibility that encompasses a lot of individual tasks and duties, such as monitoring expenses and making adjustments where necessary.
Hotel staff need to be paid, and the hotel accountant is responsible for processing payroll. This is especially important to perform in a timely manner so the hotel staff can be paid appropriately.
Track employee expenses through expense claims and company credit card purchases. Expense tracking is important for tax and reimbursement purposes. This can also help provide budgeting information so accountants can create future budgets.
Hotel managers and executives want to be informed on the overall finances of the hotel, and it’s the hotel accountant’s responsibility to create and present reports on these figures.
Will perform audits on overall hotel operations. This includes auditing cash registers, credit card statements, and banking accounts. These audits ensure nothing out of the ordinary is happening with the hotel’s finances.
Skills and Qualifications
Should be financial gurus who have great attention to detail.
Minimum, a bachelor’s degree in finance, along with any appropriate certifications. Most employers also prefer their hotel accountants to have previous experience in the hospitality industry.
- Should have at least some skill in finances, budgets, and accounting. They should be familiar with balancing budgets and understanding how different money habits affect overall financial performance
- To analyze financial data, organize it, and present it in a clear and professional manner
- Have previous cashiering experience, preferably in a hospitality environment. They should also be intimately familiar with point of sale systems and software
- Able to find the smallest of errors and correct them before they become serious problems
- Should be ethical in the way that they work. This includes reporting employees who are stealing from the hotel and identifying loopholes in the budget that can be exploited
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted if you have not heard from us within 15 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.