HR RepresentativeFull time Abu Dhabi Jobs posted 5 days ago
One of our client is looking for a Human Resources (HR) Representative in Abu Dhabi that works with an organization’s new, current and former employees to assist in the hiring, administration and training processes. They must adhere to all the rules and policies of the organization they work for as well as ensuring the organization’s practices comply with all local, state and federal regulations
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Benefits Consultations
Participate in Recruitment and Hiring’s
- Proficient in computer software programs such as, word processors, spreadsheet programs, and database systems
- Experience with office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and scanners
- Knowledge of human resources laws and regulations
- Knowledge of interviewing techniques
- College degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience of atleast 3 to 4 years
- Ability to speak multiple languages (Arabic, English)
***DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.