Inventory AccountantFull time Dubai Jobs posted 7 days ago
We are looking for an Inventory accountants in Dubai branch office that spends most of their time at the client location orchestrating and overseeing the inventory process.
Duties and Responsibilities
Oversee every transaction and add it to the client’s general ledger.
Regularly Generate and Analyze Inventory Reports
Monitor Cost of Raw Materials and Production
Diagnose the Cause of Inventory Variance
Lead Physical Inventory Counts for Clients
Create and Archive Monthly Journal Entries
Use enterprise resource planning or data management software to create and archive monthly journal entries that provide a snapshot of all notable analysis that happened throughout the month.
Skills and Qualifications
- Accepted accounting principles and apply them when performing their duties
- Use Excel to perform calculations and functions related to inventory analysis
- Used by inventory accountants to keep track of invoices for manufacturing and production processes
- Call upon their analytical skills to find areas to reduce costs and improve loss prevention efforts
- Persistence and a strong attention to detail is required to find and address inventory variances
- Summon their organizational skills to get everything done as accurately as possible
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted if you have not heard from us within 15 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.