IT ManagerFull time Dubai Jobs posted 8 months ago
URGENT HIRE – ATTA is looking for an IT Manager to manage the entire IT Department with all IT related activities and responsibilities.
• Define and implement the IT strategy to support the company’s overall goals and business plan.
• Design, develop, implement and maintain IT policies and procedures.
• Plays the main role in new software selection for the company and ensures IT quality control on development.
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance – as and when needed .
• Manage the IT department to make sure that all IT Hardware and Software and the whole IT infrastructure of the company are well maintained.
• Maintain the company’s IT security and confidentiality of IT data.
• Audit IT systems and assess their outcomes.
• Draft annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities related to Information Technology that may be delegated by the senior Management.
Salary : Market related
Experience : 2 to 5 years in a similar role
Industry : Trading in Lifting Equipment and Engineering related to Oil and Gas
Start Date : Immediate Hire
Interested Candidates please send CV to
Send CV on given email address or thorough “Apply for this Job” Button