- Career Level Manager
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any
- Qualifications Diploma
• Following correct installation practices, standards and safety Measures
• Preparing daily work plans and ensuring safety measures are completed before the start and during the project
• Taking off the correct quantities of materials as per the approved shop drawings
• Developing the Bill of Materials for the completion of works
• Monitor consumption of material with respect to the ordered materials
• Maintaining a system of documentation for monitoring the productivity of teams
• Ensuring that inspection request are raised for the consultant and the client inspection
• Ensuring that approved method statements are available
• Explaining the method statements to the foreman and charge hand while maintaining proper documentation for records
• Targeting Zero safety.
Candidates on visit or cancelled visa can apply. Nationality: Indian/Nepal.
Email CV to: Apply for the job