Office ManagerFull time Abu Dhabi Jobs posted 2 weeks ago
Our team is currently looking for an Office managers in Abu Dhabi hotels and resorts to oversee all front-office activities and administrative staff. These professionals use sharp organization and observation skills to ensure the office runs smoothly. They also use strong leadership and management abilities to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations. Have prior experience in office administration and are proficient with Microsoft Office programs. A bachelor’s degree is preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
Oversee all aspects of the office. This includes supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching the administrative staff, and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
Typically the point person for requesting maintenance, organizing mailing and shipping, ordering supplies and equipment, and other tasks. They may also schedule meetings and create presentations for executives as necessary.
Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide operations.
Ensure financial objectives are met by preparing annual budgets, planning expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out any necessary corrections.
Important role is general facility upkeep. They routinely check the building for safety and security, checking doors and ensuring devices such as cameras and monitors are functioning properly. They may fix simple problems themselves, but contact the appropriate technicians to resolve more complex issues.
Skills and Qualifications
Have a passion for helping others. They’re energetic, detail oriented, and experienced with directing and supervising others.
- Running a facility requires interacting and working cohesively with a large support staff team.
- Must be strong, detailed communicators, especially when handling conflict. Strong written communication skills are also important in this role, especially when drafting process changes and office policies
- Require a high level of detail and organization; they must also be comfortable multitasking even while closely monitoring small details
- Central member of several teams and so must be flexible, adaptable, and comfortable working in a matrixed environment
- To resolve workplace problems, so they should be able to research, escalate, and resolve matters effectively
***DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.