PROFull time Dubai Jobs posted 2 weeks ago
HR Officer –
Time & Attendance
Provide department attendance statistics reports for management review on monthly basis
Creates reporting metrics and analytics related to employee leave and leave management data
Ensure Rota schedules are uploaded accordingly on system by department coordinators, analyze and process Time Off In Lieu/Overtime requests according to given Rota schedules.
– 2 years of HR experience
– Fluency in English & Arabic
– Intermediate level in working with Oracle ERP and/or Fusion
Salary – AED 5,000 to 10,000 PM
HR Payroll Officer
– Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, EOSB, and other deductions.
– 4-7 years of experience from an HR Payroll environment.
– Intermediate to advance level in working with Oracle ERP and/or Fusion
– Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus
Salary – AED 10,000 to 15,000 PM
Process visas for employees & advise employees how to renew visas for their immediate dependents
5 years of Experience in handling visas in UAE
Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Administration
Fluency in Arabic & English
Salary – AED 12,000 -17,000 PM
Please send CVs
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.