Procurement AdministratorFull time Abu Dhabi Jobs posted 3 weeks ago
Our company is looking for a Procurement administrators in Abu Dhabi branch to provide support to the procurement team by carrying out general administrative duties and placing orders for equipment and materials. This role involves organizing and storing documents, making purchase orders, updating records, and responding to order issues. This job is usually full time and office-based. Those wishing to work as a procurement administrator need excellent organization skills, must enjoy working as part of a team, have an aptitude for math, and can take initiative to resolve issues when they arise.
Duties and Responsibilities
Monitoring inventory stock. This includes observing whether the appropriate items have arrived and determining what needs to be reordered.
Must be aware of low supplies so they can make purchase orders in advance of stock running out.
Work with suppliers to negotiate material and order costs, and compile cost reports for invoices. In some cases, bargaining may be necessary to get the best rates possible.
Prepare purchase orders and send order requests to suppliers. They also update records and follow up with vendors to check if the order is being processed.
If issues arise with shipments or orders are incorrect or late, procurement administrators work with the supplier to resolve the issue.
Build strong relationships with key contacts within these companies, working with them closely to fix problems as quickly as possible.
Perform inventory and administrative tasks like preparing and forwarding invoices, updating databases, filing, and organizing documents for accounts.
Skills and Qualifications
Candidates have qualities like organized and experienced with administrative tasks. They’re comfortable liaising with external companies and have good math skills. Typically, employers require a high school diploma and business administration skills, as well as the following abilities:
- Record keeping is a key part of this job, as is monitoring inventory and other administrative duties; strong organization skills help procurement administrators track orders and keep accurate records
- Prioritize tasks to ensure deadlines are met and verify that orders come in when expected
- Work closely with other departments and external suppliers, so they must maintain a professional and helpful demeanor
- Work with suppliers to resolve shipping issues and negotiate material costs, so strong customer service skills are advantageous to this aspect of the role
- Basic computer skills are important for procurement administrators to update records, respond to emails, and carry out data entry tasks
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted if you have not heard from us within 15 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.