ReceptionistFull time Abu Dhabi Jobs posted 3 weeks ago
Our hotel team is looking for a Receptionists in Abu Dhabi to support business activities through a variety of tasks including greeting and directing visitors, answering phone calls, and managing schedules. Candidate should have an outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills.
Candidates may also take on duties like filing and billing or provide executive support by booking travel and meeting spaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
To welcome visitors to the office. Greets clients and other visitors and may offer them refreshments or a seat if they are waiting for an appointment.
Manage incoming phone calls and emails. They may use a switchboard or a multi-line phone, transferring calls to specific individuals or departments as well as directly answering client or customer questions.
Manage internal schedules and calendars for the organization and its personnel. This can include adding events and meetings to shared calendars, updating event information, and recording appointments and time off. d
Making travel and transportation arrangements for employees. They may book flights, cars, and hotels for employees and managers traveling to client sites, conferences, and off-site meetings.
Book meeting spaces and make other arrangements related to client visits and meetings. Gathers information about the number of meeting participants and examines the calendar to find open meeting rooms that will accommodate the group at the time they would like to meet or changes meeting locations if necessary.
Handle incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence. They sort the day’s mail, usually handing it off to a clerk for delivery to the mailroom or placing mail directly in employees’ mailboxes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Greet and direct visitors and answer phone calls, receptionists need strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Need to be highly organized and able to manage schedules, appointments, and meetings for personnel throughout the office
- Involves frequently switching between duties and responsibilities, receptionists need to be able to successfully multitask and set priorities
- To use their problem-solving skills to resolve client issues, manage office and meeting space, and balance conflicting employee needs
- Able to successfully communicate with internal personnel and office visitors and callers, so strong written and verbal communication skills are key
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted if you have not heard from us within 15 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.