Retail AccountantFull time Dubai Jobs posted 6 days ago
Our company team is currently looking for a Retail accountants in Dubai office that prepare and examine financial records for retail companies, overseeing their financial status, performing assessments, and making recommendations. This involves tasks such as completing tax returns, examining financial data to check it meets the correct standards, and providing guidance on ways the company can reduce costs. Selected candidates work full time in an office environment, although overtime may be required during busy periods, such as tax season.
Duties and Responsibilities
Examine Financial Data for Accuracy
Create Reports and Prepare Tax Returns
Identify Ways to Reduce Costs
Assess Financial Operations
Skills and Qualifications
Should have an aptitude for numbers, sharp attention to detail, and a solid understanding of financial and budgetary principles, particularly within the retail sector.
Require a bachelor’s degree in accounting or in mathematics, Masters is plus
- Need to analyze and compare facts and figures, and find patterns or trends in data to make assessments
- Must identify problems or errors in documentation and suggest improvements or solutions, so an analytical mindset is vital
- Often work with a range of clients, handling various documents, so they need to keep paperwork organized and ensure accurate records are kept
- Use programs such as Microsoft Excel and accounting software on a regular basis, so good computer skills are necessary to do this job well
- Requires listening carefully to concerns or facts from clients or department heads, as well as the ability to clearly discuss reports or data trends, so strong communication skills are important
***DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.