Senior Consultant -International IT Risk & GovernanceFull time Abu Dhabi Jobs posted 8 months ago
* Roll out and regularly review applicability of IT Governance framework, policies and processes across international locations;
* Provide end-to-end guidance to international teams and coordination across local/HO teams in order to timely respond to and address audit findings, while checking for factual accuracy and completeness of evidences and action plans;
* Monitor the timely and appropriate remediation of IT risks and issues;
* Provide IT-Risk & Governance oversight across a number of international locations.
* Prepare monthly reports covering IT-risk findings and KPIs across International locations, which will be communicated with Senior/Executive Management, while tracking related actions and decisions.
* Create IT Control Governance & Compliance self-assessment checklists, share with International IT-teams, and regularly track related results and trends.
* Ensure that appropriate risk inputs are shared timely with relevant parties when drafting Risk Acceptance Forms, Project Business Cases and Plans etc.
* Strong track record in IT Assurance, IT Audit, IT Process Management
* Experience with banking and privacy regulation
Send in your updated CV to: Apply for the job