SERVICE ENGINEERFull time Dubai Jobs posted 5 days ago
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
The Service Engineer will serve both Internal and external customers in various working environments
locations both onshore and offshore.
Participates and contribute to successful testing, repair, maintenance or installation of all (Company or non-Company) Wellhead Control Panels and Chemical Injection Skids in a safe and competent manner. while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and integrity. This position will involve a high amount of travel onshore, offshore and internationally.
• Provide project support as required, for all new projects which includes: attending design review for equipment and tools, reviewing installation, commissioning test procedures, assisting with project
Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Test.
• Prepare and submit Field Service report and time sheets for every completed job.
Skills & Experience
Strong Instrumentation and mechanical skills.
• Technical University (engineering education) vocational Training and experience.
• Strong Mechanical, Pneumatic or Hydraulic related experience in oilfield service environment.
• Oilfield experience is an advantage, particularly if obtained in a Wellhead Control Panel and Chemical
Injection Skid service or manufacturing company.
• Analyze Well-site related problems and applies solutions where necessary.
• Calibration of Pressure, Flow, Level & Temperature Instruments
• Reassembles and replaces instruments in the system using hand tools.
• Prepare and update as built Schematic Drawing, Sketches and Reports to reflect changes or
alterations made in Circuits and System.
Hands on experience in electrical installation and trouble shooting.
Knowledge in tubing and tube fittings.
Knowledge in basic electrical installation
• Knowledge in pressure testing and experience in handling pressurized systems.
• English language skills – spoken and written.
• Physically fit and in good health.
• Willing and able to travel abroad for work or training.
• Customer service skills – communication skills, strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Organized and systematic with troubleshooting and problem assessment skills.
• Computer skills: Competent and familiar with MS Office applications like MS Outlook etc.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.