Shift ManagerFull time Abu Dhabi Jobs posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking for a Shift Manager in Abu Dhabi hotels and resorts to oversee all restaurant operations, including welcoming and serving customers. Candidates responsibilities include delegating tasks to restaurant staff, addressing diners’ queries and ensuring compliance with safety regulations. If you have excellent organizational and team management skills and experience in the food industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Delegate tasks to restaurant staff and supervise their performance
- Maintain a fully-stocked inventory and order food supplies, as needed
- Manage dining reservations
- Help staff resolve on-the-job challenges
- Track daily costs and revenues
- Balance the cash register at the end of the shift
- Coordinate with suppliers as they deliver food product orders
- Inform the next Shift Manager about pending tasks
- Report maintenance and training needs
- Availability to work different shifts, including weekends
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- A customer service approach with the ability to manage complaints with professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team management abilities
- BSc in Restaurant Management, Business Administration or similar field
- Certification from a culinary school is a plus
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted if you have not heard from us within 15 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.