Shift ManagerFull time Dubai Jobs posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking for a shift manager in hotels and resorts located in Dubai.
Duties and Responsibilities
A clean, well-maintained facility attracts customers and promotes safety.
Stay aware of their surroundings and take action as needed, such as refilling napkin holders, assigning someone to clean up a spill, or hiring pest control.
Ensure the building and its workers comply with health and fire regulations, such as keeping exits clear and observing proper food storage techniques.
May check in on diners to ensure everything is going well and to thank them for coming.
Keeping the general manager and other higher brass informed about activities, inventory, and ideas is part of being a lower-level leader.
Keep track of budgets and expenses, attend meetings, and assist in hiring new employees.
Skills and Qualifications
- Raise morale, make decisions, and confidently guide staff under their supervision
- Collaborating with others to boost performance ultimately leads to happy patrons and increased profits
- Working at a food establishment often involves being on one’s feet for many hours at a time; some employers require the ability to lift and carry 30 – 50 pounds
- Adjusting to ever-changing demands and prioritizing tasks is par for the course
- Showing up on time and maintaining proper dress etiquette set the tone for the staff
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted if you have not heard from us within 15 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.