Specialist, Operating IntegrityFull time Dubai Jobs posted 3 weeks ago
Vacancy : Specialist, Operating Integrity
Bachelor Degree Sc. in Mechanical Engineering / Science; or relevant disciplines with supporting experience. Master’s degree in Engineering / Science is strongly preferred.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
· 13 – 15 years of experience, including at least with supporting experience. , including at least 10 years’ experience in addressing technical discipline challenges as Expert / Principal / Discipline Technical Authority.
· Downstream or Upstream Oil & Gas Experience is essential
· Demonstrate knowledge and experience of internal / external discipline leadership.
· Ability to provide professional advice and direction with regards to implementation of technical requirements for the design and operation phase.
· Quick and sound decision making and judgement skills.
· Proven ability to support and influence change. Must demonstrate strategic thinking.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to educate, motivate and build team spirit for the department.
Proficient in English / Arabic is preferable. interested candidates kindly forward cv
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.