Staff AccountantFull time Dubai Jobs posted 4 days ago
Our team is looking for vacancies of Staff accountants in Dubai to work with our organizations to gather financial data and prepare and issue financial statements in accordance with legal guidelines. They typically manage accounts payable and receivable, ensuring that transactions are correctly entered in internal systems and that balance sheets are regularly reconciled.
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare Financial Statements
Manage Payments and Expenses
Maintain Financial Records
Improve Processes and Procedures
Provide Audit and Merger Support
Skills and Qualifications
- Prepare financial statements, tax returns, and bank reports according to internal and external guidelines, so they should be very familiar with accounting and reporting practices
- Requires strong data management skills, as staff accountants need to enter financial data into computer systems to support financial reporting
- Must ensure that they follow proper procedures for gathering, handling, and reporting financial data, so a high level of attention to detail is necessary
- Tend to work with teams and across departments, so effective coordination and collaboration is frequently needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital in this role, whether preparing reports, working with external auditors, or collaborating with team members
- Need at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2 to 4 years of accounting experience at well reputed firm or within an organization’s accounting department.
***DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.