Talent Development ManagerFull time Abu Dhabi Jobs posted 3 weeks ago
We are currently looking for a Talent development managers in company located in Abu Dhabi that efforts to attract, train, and keep the best employees. They focus on designing and implement programs for performance management, leadership development, employee assessment, and succession planning. Candidates work closely with an organization’s leaders and human resources department to identify training needs and create strategic solutions for improving skills across an entire company. Outgoing people that love adult learning and organizational development can thrive in this role. Have work full-time in an office environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Partner with human resources teams and business leaders to implement employee engagement strategies. This can include talent systems, mentoring programs, succession planning, and more.
To collaborate with their talent development team to design training programs. They work with corporate leadership to identify individual learning initiatives that facilitate employee development.
Make sure that key talent gets needed resources and information to effectively lead and organization towards strategic goals.
Ensure that leadership development happens at an appropriate level that meets the current and future needs of their company.
Managing new hire orientation and onboarding experiences for new employees is an essential responsibility for talent development managers.
Assist in the creation of internal company career paths. The onboarding process they create helps to identify high potential individuals, determine work abilities, and professional support needed to engage and retain new talent.
Giving career and talent assessments to individuals is a common responsibility for talent development managers
Utilize leadership development strategies, tools, and processes to identify learning needs and employee competencies.
Establishing ways to measure the total effectiveness of all learning and development programs is a key responsibility of talent development managers.
Skills and Qualifications
Should have a passion for developing employees and excellent communication skills.
Employers seek candidates with a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, and a minimum of five years of experience in human resources, organizational development, and talent development.
- Work with human resources departments to implement employee development strategies, so they should have some knowledge of this area
- Working with various leadership stakeholders to steer overall talent development strategies is an essential task for this role
- Need the ability to collect, gather, and analyze data and present concise actionable results
- Oversee the delivery of employee development programs and manage multiple resources to achieve objectives
- Able to clearly present on a wide variety of career related topics
- Building strong relationships is a must-have skill to connect with fellow leaders and employees.
- Synthesize their findings and publish written reports and training materials
- Strong planning, organizational development, and problem solving skills are essential to successful talent development managers
Please note that due to a high number of applicants only those successful will be contacted if you have not heard from us within 15 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Trendycareer.ae or any Trendy career representative will never ask for money against any job. The trendy career does not give you any guarantee of confirmed jobs. we are just a jobs sharing platform.
if you receive any call/SMS/Email posing as a trendy career and ask you to give money against any job, Please do not respond as it can be a scam.